1) Yong Pyong will be home to the 2018 Winter Olympic Games!
2) It was my favorite ski experience yet.
Ok, I lied. There are many more reasons:
3) Great friends! Bri, Chris, and Katie are some of the best company around.
4) Amazing kebabs! This turkish man saw a lot of us that weekend...
5) The weather and ski conditions were absolutely perfect.
6) I got to rent bright lime green pants and (somewhat) blend in with the flashy Koreans.
7) Noraebang fun.
8) The unexpectedly awesome nearby indoor water park.
9) There are more that I'm forgetting, I'm sure...
|"Best bunk beds in Korea"|
|Drunk in a mock 4D ski lift|
|Noraebangin' with some friends|
|Jason singing his staple "Bohemian Rhapsody"|
|Lazy riverin' it|
|Katie coming out of the water slide!|
|Oops... we forgot the money in our bathing suits|
|Relaxing in the hot springs!|
Love weekend excursions :)